Friday 12 November 2010

A lifeless Ordinary

So It's 2:20am and I cannot sleep. Feeling a little philosophical at the mo, thinking about life and those who are important to me. Went for a lovely meal this evening with the family. 


The restaurant was amazing, it was decorated so lovely, reminding me a bit of Alice in Wonderland which always appeals; think wonky oversized mirrors and delicate wallpaper with twinkling fairy lights scattered.


 I realise I sound like a complete nerd when I talk of my love for architecture and interiors, it's just my creative side! Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, I have found some lush jewellery on ebay with an Alice theme, hoping to get some soon. I particularly want an antique kinda stopwatch pendant. 


Going to Birmingham this week to visit a friend who is going to take me to all the vintage shops. Cow- i've heard so much about it! so excited. 

Missing my other half. Havn't seen him since Tuesday :( He is so perfect, God I love him.



Now I must attempt to sleep. Beauty sleep n all that. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment