Monday 29 November 2010

my head in the clouds

Have had some good times recently. Went bowling with Mel, didn't realise how see through my top was until someone pointed.Then went to the cinema and walking up the wrong escalator by total accident. Random phone calls with Rob. He is guaranteed to make me laugh!
I want to do some cooking. Soup and stuff cuz it's soooo cold! I've heard it's been snowing elsewhere across the country.had a double date with jenna and josh. Havn't lauged that hard for a while! :)
 Went to see Howard Marks last night at the Grand Theatre here in Swansea. What a total legend! Havn't seen that many stoners in one room for friggin' ages. It was really interesting, him talking about his life as a criminal ect. And basically, He didn't regret it and doesn't give a fuck. Made me have a diferent outlook.Life is worth living and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment