Monday 8 November 2010

Slammin' weekend.

so much to say... lets see. Well I've had a really busy weekend. It was lovely even though i am ill with tonsillitis. badtimes. Went charity shopping on Saturday, found some complete and utter bargains! I can't believe I have never properly discovered the indoor market before then. Found this lovely make-up shop, full of glittery, glamourous and just girly stuff, I was in my element. Going back home this weekend. Totally missing my animals and my family. I just want to stay in bed and drink cups of tea and eat my Gran's sponge cake :)

I have been listening to Ellie Goulding. She's adorable. I have been thinking about my art and getting started on the whole tattooing thing again. Also deciding what tattoo to get myself.* other tattoo. Sorry but Mum, Dad, if you're reading this, I already have a tattoo. Need to do some more painting. The whole reason I gave up my art degree was because I wanted it to be more enjoyable and now it seems I don't have time for it! I will post some of my artwork (if i get some done) on here soon :)
Why don't you be the writer?
And decide the words I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment