Sunday 12 December 2010

I don't believe in shooting stars, it's all about the money and cars.

I am finally home for Christmas :) I actually love it here. It was my brothers birthday today, we had so much fun! We went go carting, to pizza hut and I ate tonnes of home made birthday cake. On the weekend whilst I was still in Swansea, some of my friends came up to visit. It was lush seeing them.
I'm starting to regret blowing all of my tax rebate money now haha. Because I am seriously considering surgery at the mo. I want, a nose job, boob job and to botox my lips :) it's definitely going to happen at some point in my life.
Just need to consider a) the money and b) to decide whether the end justify the means, and if the aftermath emotional aspect of it all, will actually make me a happier person.
I am well excited about the new year. Got a few more essays to do and tings. Get to do my modelling and be famous ha. next stop...Milan.
Theres also going to be another vintage fashion fair. And me and my boyfriend Rich are going to go away on holiday. First holiday together. loooooove him! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment