Tuesday 21 December 2010

stay with me..

don't fall asleep too soon, the angels can wait for a moment. :) I am really missing some people. Life is so short. It almost makes me too scared to live it, to really appreciate it. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, but basically I feel really lucky compared to some people. Life works in strange ways though and things can happen that are just so much beyond your control. I'm not sure if I believe that a person makes his or hers own destiny or if there is some superior force deciding and mapping out a persons lifeline. This isn't some religious crap, oh no, I am definitely not religious. I just feel, and I'm pretty sure most would agree with me, that life is precious : )

This is the tattoo I am getting. To remember certain people by.

No comments:

Post a Comment